Community Association Law Attorney Serving Clients in California
Burbank Law Firm Keeps Your Community Running Properly
Condominium and homeowner-planned communities are unique small businesses in which every member has an important stake. Unresolved disputes or financial problems will have a significant impact on the joy and financial reward everyone reaps from his or her property ownership. That is why it is so important to work with a qualified community association lawyer who both understands California condo law and homeowner association law and is committed to finding effective resolutions.
The Law Offices of Adam S. Warshaw, APC provides general legal and corporate counsel, maintenance assessment collection, and rule and covenant enforcement services for condo associations and homeowners’ associations (HOA). When a resolution cannot be reached, I am prepared to take your case to court or arbitration.
I represent condominium associations and HOA associations, boards of directors, community association managers (CAMs), and individual unit owners.
I can help you with any of the following:
- Structuring and operation of condominiums, planned communities and their management associations
- Drafting condominium and homeowners association documents
- General legal counsel regarding the statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners and condo associations in California
- Covenant enforcement
- Condo association and homeowner association litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Assessment lien enforcement and foreclosure
- Developer turnover negotiations or litigation
- Recall petitions and election disputes for association board membership
Mediation and arbitration services
Alternative dispute resolution is mandatory in California for many HOA disputes. I have experience successfully guiding clients through the process, from the initial request for resolution through the end, efficiently and inexpensively.
Contact me today
Call The Law Offices of Adam S. Warshaw, APC today at 818-972-9927 or contact me online to schedule your initial consultation at my Burbank, California office.